Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hashtag: CrazyGoNuts


The world is full of Crazy, and any of us here on Earth is bound to step in Crazy at some point. I know I have. Here are two (very unrelated) examples of the kind of Crazy that gets the added descriptive title of CrazyGoNuts. You also might find these examples under this heading:
 Can You Top This? Honestly, I Don't Think You'll Be Able To.

The first example is something I recently saw while watching NOVA: the Nature Series, (and by that I mean The Voice: The Elimination Round.) The commercial came on, and there was Regular Old Ordinary Mom, playing a board game with her children. (Right there, you have to know that this Mom was suspect. The too-big smile, the wink at the child, the playing of a board game: she was obviously on leave from The Asylum for the day.) Then the announcer showed us the name of the game: Doggie Poo. Of course I was busy pouring myself another glass of wine when the damn commercial was on, so I missed the finer points of the game, but suffice it to say, the little plastic dog released a pellet of shit, I mean poo, and I'm not sure if that meant you won the game or lost the game, but everyone was having a really great time. (Hey: who wouldn't?!)

Mr. Webster, bless his alphabetical heart, has a word for this: scatology, the study of, or obsession with, excrement. Look it up. It's under "s", not "poo."

The second Crazy also deals with a bodily function. (Yes, I know some things should remain private: I'm just reporting on them.)  An acquaintance of mine recently met a wonderful man online. He was from Tunisia. She went over there, they were in love, they married, they came back to the U.S.A. All was happy happy joy joy. However, it came out in conversation, that Fred (no, of course it's not his real name; I think his real name is probably more Tunisianish, don't you?) had a hard time finding work in the States because his job back in Tunisia was "fertilizing the palm trees." What this actually meant was that he humped the palm trees until he, in Fred's own words, "spilled his manly juices on them."

Now, I'm not sure the fellas down at Scott's Weed 'N Feed know about that idea. They probably should go look at those palm trees in Tunisia; I bet they're happy little trees. I just hope someone's picking up all those Playboy Magazines at the base of each tree.

Hashtag: OMG.

Hashtag: You really can't top that, can you?





1 comment:

  1. I know someone who would very much love a board game based on poop. And that asylum ready smile? I've nailed it.

    ReplyDelete